there are pants that you wear, and there are pants that you live in. these are neither. or both. we don't know. we're not the clothing police. we keep failing pants boot camp.
- thick 100% cotton pants
- 4 regular pockets with small pocket inside wearers right, extra pocket below right back pocket
- rear fits a little snug at first but loosens up with wear
- these are not as slim as our other pants, these are made for actual outdoor things
- the color of these will eventually fade, most people wear these 3-4x/week for the last 3-4 years
- these are made of a textured canvas
- toddland patch inside pants
- 100% cotton / made in china
shipping? yeah, we do that. basically after you enter your information at checkout you can pick shipping rates. they are generated directly through ups and usps and automated in our system. so if they looks expensive, blame Obama. (somebody told us that, we didn't know he even worked at the post office, HOW DOES HE FIND THE TIME!!? but somebody told us to do that, so... cannonball). anyway, you are the "choose your own adventure" decider of your shipping rates, and we don't make any money off that, so don't get mad at us when you choose the "$485 hand delivered by virgin handmaidens riding razor scooters down the alps" option. hey, you picked it. we would have just went with regular old first class mail option. If you email us, for $1,000 todd will probably personally deliver, let you stroke his beard, and cook you waffles. He has free time.