there's nothing cats hate more than everything. and being cold. so we asked our cat sir whiskergigglefluffypaws what he wanted more than anything and he said he wanted you to buy these and put them on your feline and take pictures and post them on every social media site possible.
he personally didn't want a pair , and we're not one to argue with him, he's kind of a jerk. but he's right. the internet is seriously lacking in cat related pajama party videos. do it right meow. it'll be funny. you feed that and put up with that little furball, time to finally have some fun with it.
***fits skinny kitties, pretty kitties, warm kitties, soft kitties, fluffy kitties, and regular size felines. ***wil not fit chunky kitties. buy this and give them a reason to get to the kitty gym.*** and don't email us and ask us if you can put this on your dog. we're not the boss of you.
- red, classic cat sized onesie long underwear
- sold as a novelty item. toddland's "the cats pajamas" are meant as a decorative/costume item.
- toddland accepts no responsibility for any injury that may occur due to using this product.
- please do not actually let your cat sleep in these.
- they are meant as a novelty item to be worn for short amounts of time, such as for photos, etc.
- please use good judgement when using these, and when ordering a pizza to share
- we love all pets and would hate for any injury to occur to our furry little friends
- 65% cotton / 35% polyester knit, made in china
shipping? yeah, we do that. basically after you enter your information at checkout you can pick shipping rates. they are generated directly through ups and usps and automated in our system. so if they looks expensive, blame Obama. (somebody told us that, we didn't know he even worked at the post office, HOW DOES HE FIND THE TIME!!? but somebody told us to do that, so... cannonball). anyway, you are the "choose your own adventure" decider of your shipping rates, and we don't make any money off that, so don't get mad at us when you choose the "$485 hand delivered by virgin handmaidens riding razor scooters down the alps" option. hey, you picked it. we would have just went with regular old first class mail option. If you email us, for $1,000 todd will probably personally deliver, let you stroke his beard, and cook you waffles. He has free time.