another conversation overheard at the toddland offices:
"awesometown! the new union suits just came in! look at these!"
"you think anyone's figured out we're just making stuff old looney toon characters would wear?
""nope. now hand me that $100 bill to light my gold cigar."
yes, this is the one that Jake Arrieta wore and that is in the trophy case at Wrigley!
- MOST customers are ordering a size up since these are slim and were originally designed to be worn underneath clothes. Since people are wearing them on the outside, you may want to go up one size.
- see picture below for approximate sizing, when it doubt, size up.
- gray with repeated all over mustache print, classic onesie long underwear
- 8 buttons down front placket, back 3 button back flap
- toddland screenprint logo on wears left chest, ships in clear acrylic cube box
- 65% cotton / 35% polyester knit (order will be made in china or made in usa)
shipping? yeah, we do that. basically after you enter your information at checkout you can pick shipping rates. they are generated directly through ups and usps and automated in our system. so if they looks expensive, blame Obama. (somebody told us that, we didn't know he even worked at the post office, HOW DOES HE FIND THE TIME!!? but somebody told us to do that, so... cannonball). anyway, you are the "choose your own adventure" decider of your shipping rates, and we don't make any money off that, so don't get mad at us when you choose the "$485 hand delivered by virgin handmaidens riding razor scooters down the alps" option. hey, you picked it. we would have just went with regular old first class mail option. If you email us, for $1,000 todd will probably personally deliver, let you stroke his beard, and cook you waffles. He has free time.
But really, for USA shipping, it's $5.00 for orders $0-$50, $10 shipping for orders $50-$100, and free shipping for orders over $100. CANADA shipping is a flat rate $22 usually (*yes, it's outrageous, that is the rate we pay with our volume discount). INTERNATIONAL shipping is usually a default $25. If you are international and getting something small like a pin or a sticker, shoot us an email and we'll refund the difference since it won't cost that much to get your order to you.