go outside. it's not as scary as 20/20's john stossel makes it out to be.
before outdoor became a "trend" we started making our go outside products back in 2009. and then since it was "cool" everybody else started to as well. so, buy the original one from us, we had beards before the skinny jeans guys did, and we'll have them long after their gmo chai free range lattes aren't cool anymore.
- THE WOMENS SIZES RUN VERY SMALL. PLEASE SEE THE SIZE CHART.
- 100% combed ring-spun cotton soft-wash jersey (blended combed ring-spun cotton soft-wash jersey/polyester in heather and neon colors)
- 3.8 oz.
- fabric laundered for reduced shrinkage
- 34 singles for extreme softness
- front cover-stitched 1x1 baby rib-knit set-in collar
shipping? yeah, we do that. basically after you enter your information at checkout you can pick shipping rates. they are generated directly through ups and usps and automated in our system. so if they looks expensive, blame Obama. (somebody told us that, we didn't know he even worked at the post office, HOW DOES HE FIND THE TIME!!? but somebody told us to do that, so... cannonball). anyway, you are the "choose your own adventure" decider of your shipping rates, and we don't make any money off that, so don't get mad at us when you choose the "$485 hand delivered by virgin handmaidens riding razor scooters down the alps" option. hey, you picked it. we would have just went with regular old first class mail option. If you email us, for $1,000 todd will probably personally deliver, let you stroke his beard, and cook you waffles. He has free time.