PICKUP AT SAN DIEGO COMIC CON ONLY!
Time for the charm bomb to explode every time you pull this wallet out. Comes with your very own yearbook picture of Jimmy Jr, and the outside has appliqued tina with clear plastic glasses sewn in. Did your heart just poop it's pants? Of course it did!
This is a timed edition pre-sale that can end at any time. We are doing it this way to ensure that people can order the sizes and colors of things that they like. There may be a limited amount available at SDCC in limited sizes and colors, but the only way to guarantee you get what you want is to pre-order asap and pick up there.
- limited edition of 150
- comes with Jimmy Jr. yearbook photo
- printed polyurethane vinyl
- not a toy for for children, for ages 25 and up (thanks lawyers!)
- in accordance with California prop 65 compliance, we have to say: ""CA Prop 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.""
- Proposition 65 is a California law that requires consumers to be notified about the possible presence of listed chemicals in excess of specified levels in products sold in California. Chemicals included on the list are those which have been determined by a California state agency to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Currently the number of chemicals listed under Prop 65 is more than 900, with many new chemicals being added every year. The wallet is fine, just don't eat it. There are minute trace amounts of medal in some colors of parts we use, so we have to place this warning on our wallets. Again, just don't eat our wallets.
*** PICKUP AT SAN DIEGO COMIC CON ONLY!
We unfortunately cannot ship any of the Bob's Burgers products. They are available only as pre-order, and then can be picked up 7/20-7/24 at SDCC. Any orders not picked up by end of con (sunday 7/24) cannot be refunded. A friend can pick up for you, but only if there name is on the "notes" section of your order. You/they will need an ID and the order number (a printout if possible) to pick up your new radness!
We are pre-selling to allow you to run around and enjoy SDCC without the sheer panic and stress of running to our booth to try to get our exclusives before they sell out. We're fans too, and yes, even we are waking up in the middle of the night already in cold sweats thinking about the Hasbro line. This way you can order in your pajamas, wander up, give us cookies (no raisins, don't be a savage) and a hug, snapinstafacechat at picture at the booth, and then grab your gear and still make it to your larping panel in time!
shipping? yeah, we do that. basically after you enter your information at checkout you can pick shipping rates. they are generated directly through ups and usps and automated in our system. so if they looks expensive, blame Obama. (somebody told us that, we didn't know he even worked at the post office, HOW DOES HE FIND THE TIME!!? but somebody told us to do that, so... cannonball). anyway, you are the "choose your own adventure" decider of your shipping rates, and we don't make any money off that, so don't get mad at us when you choose the "$485 hand delivered by virgin handmaidens riding razor scooters down the alps" option. hey, you picked it. we would have just went with regular old first class mail option. If you email us, for $1,000 todd will probably personally deliver, let you stroke his beard, and cook you waffles. He has free time.