*** These are our normal super world famous toddland burger wallet, but there are slight misprints on them. We're calling them "grill marks" but they're really just minor printing flaws. Each one is slightly different and usually has a slight line printed on them, or a tonal color, etc misprint on the bun on the front or back. There is nothing else wrong with these, just a slight mess up at the printers with this shipment. Please look at the main picture closely and you can see some of the discolorations/issues. They're super minor, but we don't feel right selling them at full price.
Here it is, the world famous toddland burger wallet!!
seriously, the only thing better than this wallet is nothing. we're pretty sure this wallet is even curing cancer. we're also more sure its not.
- yes, the bun is actually filled with a little bit of foam so its puffy. when you put it in your pocket the foam will smash down so it's totally workable.
- we do not recommend eating any of our products. in any quantity.
- 100% printed pu (polyurethane) wallet
- California prop 65 compliant
- card slots and clear id window
- comes with a little mustache sticker for your id
- comes with certificate of awesometicity
- comes with tip table
- comes with running couple insert
- ships in toddland clear "money holder folding thing" box
- made in the far away off land of china
- California prop 65 compliant, but still, don't eat it.
shipping? yeah, we do that. basically after you enter your information at checkout you can pick shipping rates. they are generated directly through ups and usps and automated in our system. so if they looks expensive, blame Obama. (somebody told us that, we didn't know he even worked at the post office, HOW DOES HE FIND THE TIME!!? but somebody told us to do that, so... cannonball). anyway, you are the "choose your own adventure" decider of your shipping rates, and we don't make any money off that, so don't get mad at us when you choose the "$485 hand delivered by virgin handmaidens riding razor scooters down the alps" option. hey, you picked it. we would have just went with regular old first class mail option. If you email us, for $1,000 todd will probably personally deliver, let you stroke his beard, and cook you waffles. He has free time.
But really, for USA shipping, it's $5.00 for orders $0-$50, $10 shipping for orders $50-$100, and free shipping for orders over $100. CANADA shipping is a flat rate $15 usually. INTERNATIONAL shipping is usually a default $25. If you are international and getting something small like a pin or a sticker, shoot us an email and we'll refund the difference since it won't cost that much to get your order to you.