SDCC 2016 Exclusive - limited number being made available due to selling out too quickly at comic con and trying to help fans not pay ebay prices for rad things!
(please allow 1-3 weeks for shipping. we will get them out as soon as we get them restocked!)
we are known for our world famous cheeseburger wallet, so of course it only make sense to have a Bob's Burgers version with REMOVABLE GENE!!! Yes, it's our world famous puffy cheeseburger wallet, but in Bob's Burgers artwork and with an underpants gene that is removable so you can use the wallet as a Gene burger outfit wallet, or just a burger wallet! Oh, and of course it comes with a beefsquatch head sticker (instead of our toddland standard mustache sticker) to put over your id, because THIS IS YOU NOW!
- limited edition of 150
- underpants gene is removable
- printed polyurethane vinyl
- comes with beefsquatch sticker to cut out for your id window
- not a toy for for children, for ages 25 and up (thanks lawyers!)
- in accordance with California prop 65 compliance, we have to say: ""CA Prop 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.""
- Proposition 65 is a California law that requires consumers to be notified about the possible presence of listed chemicals in excess of specified levels in products sold in California. Chemicals included on the list are those which have been determined by a California state agency to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Currently the number of chemicals listed under Prop 65 is more than 900, with many new chemicals being added every year. The wallet is fine, just don't eat it. There are minute trace amounts of medal in some colors of parts we use, so we have to place this warning on our wallets. Again, just don't eat our wallets.
shipping? yeah, we do that. basically after you enter your information at checkout you can pick shipping rates. they are generated directly through ups and usps and automated in our system. so if they looks expensive, blame Obama. (somebody told us that, we didn't know he even worked at the post office, HOW DOES HE FIND THE TIME!!? but somebody told us to do that, so... cannonball). anyway, you are the "choose your own adventure" decider of your shipping rates, and we don't make any money off that, so don't get mad at us when you choose the "$485 hand delivered by virgin handmaidens riding razor scooters down the alps" option. hey, you picked it. we would have just went with regular old first class mail option. If you email us, for $1,000 todd will probably personally deliver, let you stroke his beard, and cook you waffles. He has free time.